Job Opening - Account Executive
Turn your experience into a career at MasterPieces Puzzle Company
MasterPieces Puzzle Company is a jigsaw puzzle company that creates and markets jigsaw puzzles, games, and wood craft kits to the mass market, chain stores, and a wide range of specialty retailers throughout the world.
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a Account Executive.
The individual will posses 3-5 years of sales experience with a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Initiates outbound calls to existing or potential customers
- Identifies prospects and builds loyal customer relationships via telephone within an assigned territory
- Presents key selling points/features and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations
- Delivers benefit statements, handles objections, & records statistics on each outbound call
- Consistently moves the customer or prospect towards commitment, and closes the sale
- Demonstrates persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strives to achieve goals
- Ensures customer loyalty by providing a superior customer experience
MasterPieces Puzzle Company offers a competitive compensation package that includes: Base pay and a full benefits package including health, dental, voluntary life, 401K, holidays, PTO and paid vacations.
MasterPieces Puzzle Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are a highly motivated individual that thrives in a sales driven culture, please email your resume with salary requirements.