Puzzle Frame Instructions
Need help with putting together your new puzzle frame? Here are some easy to follow instructions:
- Please, glue puzzle and allow it to dry completely before installation. This will create a solid "board" suitable for framing.
- Place frame on clean flat surface with pre-drilled holes facing upward. While holding two corners together, we suggest a small amount of glue to be placed along the angle of each frame corner before you install the "thumb nails" in the pre-drilled holes.
- Lightly tap each "thumbnail" with hammer until it is flush with the frame corner.
- Wipe excess glue with damp cloth.
- Please allow glue to set before installing puzzle to frame.
Our frames are deep enough to accommodate both the puzzle and backing if you choose.