Job Opening - Product Manager
Turn your experience into a career at MasterPieces Puzzle Company
MasterPieces Puzzle Company is a jigsaw puzzle company that creates and markets jigsaw puzzles, games, and wood craft kits to the mass market, chain stores, and a wide range of specialty retailers throughout the world.
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a Product Manager.
The Product Manager plans, organizes, and manages an assigned product line from conceptual stages through final production to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Conceives, plans and implements product categories and merchandise strategies.
- Works with Marketing on product and packaging design to promote effective marketing strategies for product types.
- Oversees and reviews procurement of new product samples.
- Researches the most reliable and cost effective sources domestically and overseas and in line with agreed development process.
- Maintains Bill of Materials on all Products. Supports Purchasing with related documentation.
- Works with Purchasing and Sales to satisfy production timelines for new product releases as well as managing running changes to existing products.
- Communicates throughout the organization as necessary by participating in meetings, presentations, one-on-one dialogue, etc. Provides formal written communication as necessary and/or required.
- 2 -4 years of experience with consumer products preferably with the design or technical engineering phases.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Work, Power Point, Access)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of outside contacts, clients and staff.
- Ability to multi-task, handle large volume of work, and meet deadline; action oriented.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize in an environment where demands change frequently
MasterPieces Puzzle Company offers a competitive compensation package that includes: Base pay and a full benefits package including health, dental, voluntary life, 401K, holidays, PTO and paid vacations.
MasterPieces Puzzle Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are a highly motivated individual that thrives in a sales driven culture, please email your resume with salary requirements.
Return to Careers