Artist Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in MasterPieces Puzzle Company. As a manufacturer of quality
puzzles, games and craft product we offer some of the most compelling assortments in the industry.
The following is a list of our general guidelines. To ensure the safe handling of your submission including its return to you, please review our terms and conditions. We ask that you sign and return this form with each submission.
Contracts are negotiated upon acceptance of your submission.
No submission will be considered without a signed submission form.
Submissions will only be returned if a SASE is included with submission.
Please allow up to two months for your submission to be returned. No phone calls, please!
1. Do not send originals. Send only duplicates.
• Only send imagery/ideas that you have the right to sell
• MasterPieces will not be responsible for unsolicited materials lost or damaged in transit,
or on our premises. If your images are selected we will request originals.
• Limit your submission to no more than 40 images that best demonstrate the range and
variety of your work. If your style is of interest, we may contact you to request a larger
• We also have the ability to view works on CD’S formated for PC. If submitting in CD
form, please include at least 2 color printout samples of art on the CD.
2. Label your work. Make sure to label all pieces with your name, address, and phone number.
3. Include a letter with your submission that lists your name, address, phone/fax and email address. It should also include a listing of imagery and quantity sent.
I have read, understand, and accept all terms and conditions of submitting artwork to
MasterPieces Puzzle Company.
Send to: MasterPieces Puzzle Company, 12475 N. Rancho Vistoso Blvd, Oro Valley, AZ 85755
Download Word Document Here